Welco Co.,Ltd. ("we" or "the Company") is committed to ensuring that your personal information ("Personal Information") is protected and to observing all applicable laws and regulations relating to such privacy protection.and general data protection Regulation (GDPR)(Regulation(EU)2016/679.
1. About Personal Information We Collect
- ･ Name, gender, date/year of birth, nationality;
- ･ Company name, job title;
- ･ Contact information including e-mail address, telephone number, mailing address;
- ･ Credit card information;
- ･ Purchase history;
- ･ Interests and purpose of use of this Website; and
- ･ All other information which can identify a specific individual
2. About the Use of Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes and if we are to use your Personal Information otherwise, we will seek your consent on a personal basis. The purposes are:
- ･ Sales of our products and services including confirmation and fulfillment of your purchase order, shipping and handling of products you purchased, charge for products and services; confirmation of your payment and provision of after-sales services;
- ･ Survey of the use of, and users’ comments on products and services of the Company and other corporations or organizations;
- ･ Sending certain communications from the Company to Users; providing information about the Company’s and its suppliers’ products and services and sales campaigns which seems to be useful for Users, various inquiries;
- ･ Compilation of statistical information;
- ･ Purchase history;
- ･ Research and analysis of marketing data to develop our products and services;
- ･ Responding your inquiries and claims
3. About Information Disclosure and Sharing with a Third Party / Security
We don’t disclose or provide Personal Information of a User to a third party unless:
- ･ The User approves the disclosure or sharing;
- ･ The disclosure is required by applicable laws and regulations;
- ･ The disclosure or sharing is judged to be necessary for the protection of the safety or property of our users or the public, and it is difficult or impractical to obtain the consent of the individual User;
- ･ The disclosure or sharing is judged to be necessary for public health and it is difficult or impractical to obtain the consent of the individual User; or
- ･ The disclosure is made in cooperation with national or local authorities, or an individual or entity appointed by such authorities to enforce the law or carry out legal process, and in which seeking the consent of the individual User could affect such enforcement or legal process
4. About Management / Security of Personal Information
We manage your Personal Information strictly and in a safe environment under supervision of the management representatives in the General Affairs Department shown in Section 8 below. We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information we collect online. We use the industry standard cryptographic technology SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to defend your Personal Information from unlawful computer access by a third party.
5. About Editing and Deletion of Personal Information
If you want to edit or delete the Personal Information you registered in this Website, we will promptly meet your request according to the predetermined procedures. Please contact us at the address indicated in Section 8 below. We will edit or delete your Personal Information within a reasonable period only when it is confirmed that the request was made by yourself.
7. About Contact
If you have any questions about the protection of Personal Information, please contact our General Affairs Department shown below.
General Affairs Department
3-3-1 Sumiyoshi-cho, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo 183-0034, Japan